Anabolic Cooking is a book by Dave Ruel that ANYBODY can use to easily make delicious, anabolic, nutritious food. No cooking experience, fancy equipment, or lots of money for ingredients necessary!
Most bodybuilding diets are fairly bland and boring. Once you’ve eaten so many egg white omelets, bland chicken breasts, brown rice with nothing added, steamed veggies, etc. it is hard to stick to it.
Most bodybuilding diets fail because of boredom – dull, monotonous food.
The temptation to cheat is enormous, and I’m not just talking about the occasional cheat meal! Food should not be boring, dull, or monotonous.
But Nutrition is critical to build muscle and burn stubborn fat!
Imagine if you could eat fun and tasty food all the time that was inexpensive and easy to make AND helped build muscle and burn fat?
This could be a game changer for you and your body!
Dave Ruel believes that bodybuilding and fitness nutrition can be tasty, can be fun, and can be as good as “unhealthy” restaurants meals if you know just a little bit.
As Dave Says:
- Build more lean muscle mass eating my beef and spinach lasagna
- Get ripped eating my baked crispy chicken nuggets
- Save money with my high protein Granola Bars
None of those sound bland or boring to me!
His book is the results of more than 10 years of trial and error, and 4 years of intensive research.
His book includes:
- Over 200 “Anabolicious” flavorful recipes, that promote muscle building and fat loss, and that even a 10 year old can make in minutes
- Done-For-You Meal Plans to make things very simple
- Anabolic Cooking and Nutrition Basics: What we all should know but few of us do
- A Virtual Cooking Class: All you need to know to get started quickly and easily
- How to prepare everything for a week, all your food, in 3 hours!
- After workout nutrition secrets and tactics and shake recipes
- Money Saving Tips: How to eat the right food cheaply and simply assemble your Anabolic Cooking Kitchen on a budget. This chapter alone is worth the investment in the book!
- How to manage cheat meals, and yes, some cheating is OK!
The range of easy recipes that promote muscle building and fat loss are incredible.
A Partial List: Protein Waffles, Zucchini Hash Browns, Banana Peanut-Butter Muffins, Classic Denver Omelet, Southern Fried Chicken, Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry, Beef Fajitas, Grilled Sirloin Teriyaki, Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops, Grilled Greek Chicken, Rosemary Marinated Salmon, Almond Crusted Tilapia, Cajun Shrimp, Lemon Marinated Scallops, Wasabi Mashed Potatoes, Guacamole, Almond Chicken Salad, High Protein Fudge Bars, High Protein Granola Bars, Buffalo Wings, Blueberry Cheesecake, Orange-Protein Creamsickles, High Protein Chocolate Mousse, and much more.
I’m getting hungry just typing this, and they are all simple and quick to make and healthy, promoting muscle building and fat loss!
Free upgrades for life are included, several bonuses and an Iron-clad, No-questions-asked, 60-day Money-back Guarantee!
This book just may change your life!